Perfect for RV’s and boats, its flexible design can conform to almost any surface. The panels are only 3 mm thick, making them easy to install. The thin, lightweight design provides a low profile, which is aesthetically pleasing and more aerodynamic that traditional rigid solar modules. The solar panels are durable, allowing a bend of up to 30°, providing you with a long-term solution to your solar power needs.
An impermeable lamination coats the entire Solar Flex™ module, allowing it to contour and flex against curved surfaces, eliminating any need for custom mounts. The panel can be affixed by adhesive or screws, and grommets are provided for ease of installation.
- Avoids custom mounts (100 and 50 watt modules curve up to 30 degrees)
- Can be affixed with adhesive or screws
- Has a durable surface
- Measures less than 1/8” (3 mm) thick
- Is ideal for lightweight RVs (modules are 82% lighter)
Sealant/adhesive required will depend on roof membrane material and is not included in the Solar Flex kit. Use an appropriate sealant as recommended by your RV dealer or manufacturer.
- 50 watts / 2.88 amps solar charging kit
- 10-amp digital PWM Flush-Mounted Solar Controller
- 25′ of MC4 output cable – RED (#10)
- 25′ of MC4 output cable – BLACK (#10)
- 5-year solar module power output warranty
Rated Power (Pm)
Maximum Power (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short Circuit Current (Isc)
Maximum System Voltage
1.6 lbs (0.72 kg)
42.1 x 11.3 x 0.1 in (1070 x 286 x 3 mm)
Manufacturer: Carmanah Technologies
Compliance and Restrictions
⚠Warning: Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm — www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product